I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Abacavir and Lamivudine||0 people have prescribed Abacavir and Lamivudine|
(a BAK a veer & la MI vyoo deen)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If this medicine is stopped because you have an allergy to it, do not restart it. It can cause a much more dangerous effect if restarted.
• If this medicine is stopped for any other reason, do not restart it without talking to healthcare provider. It could be very dangerous to restart on your own.
• If medicine changes for HIV infection, make sure to ask healthcare provider about hepatitis B treatment.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, diabetes, cigarette smoking, male older than 40 years of age, other family members with early heart disease, postmenopausal female). Talk...