I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Abatacept||0 people have prescribed Abatacept|
(ab a TA sept)
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had tuberculosis or have had close contact with someone who has tuberculosis, talk with healthcare provider.