I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine|
(a seet a MIN oh fen & fen il EF rin)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if...