I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine|
(a seet a MIN oh fen & fen il to LOKS a meen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions. These include sedatives, tranquilizers, mood stabilizers, antihistamines, and other pain medicine.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency....