I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen and Tramadol||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen and Tramadol|
(a seet a MIN oh fen & TRA ma dole)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have attempted suicide, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol...