I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine|
(a seet a MIN oh fen, AS pir in, & KAF een)
• This medicine is used to treat migraine headaches.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and...