I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine|
(a seet a MIN oh fen, KAF een, & dye hye droe KOE deen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and...