Tried or prescribed Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone|
(a seet a MIN oh fen, eye soe me THEP teen, & dye KLOR al FEN a zone)
• This medicine is used to treat headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.