I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetaminophen||0 people have prescribed Acetaminophen|
(a seet a MIN oh fen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain and fever.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Liver damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...