Tried or prescribed Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol Diacetate, and Hydrocortisone? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol Diacetate, and Hydrocortisone||0 people have prescribed Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol Diacetate, and Hydrocortisone|
(a SEE tik AS id, PRO pa leen GLY kole dye AS e tate, & hye droe KOR ti sone)
• This medicine is used to treat ear infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Ear discomfort.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe ear pain.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling...