I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acetohydroxamic Acid||0 people have prescribed Acetohydroxamic Acid|
(a SEE toe hye droks am ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat a urinary tract infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bone marrow disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids, iron, or multivitamins containing iron with this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Nausea or...