I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acitretin||0 people have prescribed Acitretin|
(a si TRE tin)
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 3 years after stopping.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin A.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) while using this medicine and for 2 months after medicine is stopped.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• If you are a female of childbearing age, talk with healthcare provider about pregnancy risks when taking this medicine. You will also get a written paper talking about the risks.
• You must have two pregnancy...