I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Adalimumab||0 people have prescribed Adalimumab|
(a da LIM yoo mab)
• This medicine is used to prevent further damage in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriatic arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat Crohn's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat ankylosing spondylitis.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• Long-term use may increase your risk of cancer.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have multiple sclerosis or other nerve disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This...