I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Agalsidase Alfa||0 people have prescribed Agalsidase Alfa|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms while medicine is being given. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High blood pressure during infusion.
• Runny nose.
• Sore throat.
• Feeling tired or weak.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Signs or symptoms of depression, suicidal thoughts, nervousness, emotional ups and downs, abnormal thinking, anxiety, or lack of interest in life.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.