I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Agalsidase Beta||0 people have prescribed Agalsidase Beta|
(aye GAL si days BAY ta)
• This medicine is used to treat Fabry disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms while medicine is being given. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High blood pressure during infusion.
• Runny nose.
• Sore throat.
• Feeling tired or...