I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aldesleukin||0 people have prescribed Aldesleukin|
(al des LOO kin)
• This medicine is used to treat kidney cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat skin cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have an immune or inflammatory disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are having an x-ray with dye, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and...