I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alglucerase||0 people have prescribed Alglucerase|
(al GLOO ser ase)
• This medicine is used to treat Gaucher's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Fever, chills, itching, hives, chest pain or pressure, or shortness of breath during infusion.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever;...