I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alglucosidase Alfa||0 people have prescribed Alglucosidase Alfa|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Fever, chills, itching, hives, chest pain or pressure, or shortness of breath during infusion.
• Slow heartbeat.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.