I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alglucosidase Alfa||0 people have prescribed Alglucosidase Alfa|
(al gloo KOSE i dase AL fa)
• This medicine is used to treat Pompe disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Fever, chills, itching, hives, chest pain or pressure, or shortness of breath during infusion.
• Slow heartbeat.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck...