I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aliskiren||0 people have prescribed Aliskiren|
(a lis KYE ren)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while...