I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alprostadil||0 people have prescribed Alprostadil|
(al PROS ta dill)
• This medicine is used to treat impotence.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 1 month after stopping.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Muse®: Use a condom when having sex with a pregnant woman.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Penile pain.
• Irritation where the medicine is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...