I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alteplase||0 people have prescribed Alteplase|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had any recent surgery or dental procedures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use caution to prevent injury and avoid falls or accidents.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Serious bleeding can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Unusual bruising or bleeding.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe headache.
• Severe back pain.
• Severe belly pain.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.