I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate||0 people have prescribed Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take other medicines within 1 hour of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
Aluminum- and calcium-containing products:
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Severe constipation.
• Unusual bruising or bleeding.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.