Tried or prescribed Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone||0 people have prescribed Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone|
(a LOO mi num hye DROKS ide, mag NEE zhum hye DROKS ide, & sye METH i kone)
• This medicine is used to relieve excess gas in the stomach.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn and indigestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take other medicines within 1 hour of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
Aluminum- and calcium-containing products:
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.