I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amantadine||0 people have prescribed Amantadine|
(a MAN ta deen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat influenza A.
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.