I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ambenonium||0 people have prescribed Ambenonium|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have Alzheimer's disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have Parkinson's disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe flushing.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Severe muscle pain or weakness.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.