I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aminocaproic Acid||0 people have prescribed Aminocaproic Acid|
(a mee noe ka PROE ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nasal congestion.
• Pain and irritation where the medicine goes into the body.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...