I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aminolevulinic Acid||0 people have prescribed Aminolevulinic Acid|
(a MEE noh lev yoo lin ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat skin cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, bright indoor lights, and tanning beds. Wear protective clothing and eyewear. Sunscreens will not protect you.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Change in color of skin where medicine applied.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction....