I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amiodarone||0 people have prescribed Amiodarone|
(a MEE oh da rone)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust during treatment and for some time after treatment ends.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids,...