I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amlodipine and Atorvastatin||0 people have prescribed Amlodipine and Atorvastatin|
(am LOW di peen & a TORE va sta tin)
• This medicine is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body. Good cholesterol (HDL) levels increase.
• This medicine is used to decrease triglycerides.
• This medicine is used to treat chest pain or pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take colestipol or cholestyramine within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and...