I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amlodipine and Valsartan||0 people have prescribed Amlodipine and Valsartan|
(am LOE di peen & val SAR tan)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer,...