Tried or prescribed Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide||0 people have prescribed Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide|
(am LOE di peen, val SAR tan, & hye droe klor oh THYE a zide)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to get rid of extra fluid.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have diabetes, this medicine may sometimes raise blood sugars. Talk with healthcare provider about how to adjust for this.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid grapefruit...