I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Anagrelide||0 people have prescribed Anagrelide|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, bright indoor lights, and tanning beds. Wear protective clothing and eyewear. Sunscreens will not protect you.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe headache.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Unusual bruising or bleeding.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.