I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Anagrelide||0 people have prescribed Anagrelide|
(an AG gre lide)
• This medicine is used to lower platelet count.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, bright indoor lights, and tanning beds. Wear protective clothing and eyewear. Sunscreens will not protect you.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how...