I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Anakinra||0 people have prescribed Anakinra|
(an a KIN ra)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain and inflammation of arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider. You may be at risk for serious infection.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.