I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Anthralin||0 people have prescribed Anthralin|
(AN thra lin)
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine can stain fabric, flooring, painted surfaces, marble, granite, vinyl, and enamel.
• This medicine can stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
• Clean shower or tub immediately after use to prevent staining.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local...