I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Anti-inhibitor Coagulant Complex||0 people have prescribed Anti-inhibitor Coagulant Complex|
(an TEE in HI bi tor coe AG yoo lant KOM pleks)
• This medicine is used to treat hemophilia.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
• Gallbladder disease, blood clots, heart attacks, and other vascular problems can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Significant change in...