I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant)||0 people have prescribed Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant)|
(an tee hee moe FIL ik FAK tor ree KOM be nant)
• This medicine is used to treat hemophilia.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
• Blood clots, heart attacks, and other vascular problems can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling...