I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Antithymocyte Globulin (Equine)||0 people have prescribed Antithymocyte Globulin (Equine)|
(an te THY moe site GLOB yu lin, E kwine)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat anemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low white blood cell count or low platelet count.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Fever and chills while medicine is being given. Medicines may be given to prevent this.
• Aches and...