I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Antivenin (Micrurus fulvius)||0 people have prescribed Antivenin (Micrurus fulvius)|
(an tee VEN in mye KRU rus FUL vee us)
• This medicine is used to treat North American coral snake bites.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have hay fever, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have hives, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Muscle weakness.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching;...