I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Apomorphine||0 people have prescribed Apomorphine|
(a poe MOR feen)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels or if you are taking a water pill, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low magnesium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had a stroke, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if...