I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Apraclonidine||0 people have prescribed Apraclonidine|
(a pra KLOE ni deen)
• This medicine is used to decrease high eye pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine should be used for less than 1 month.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These...