I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Argatroban||0 people have prescribed Argatroban|
(ar GA troh ban)
• This medicine is used to thin the blood so that clots will not form.
• This medicine is used in patients who have developed low platelet counts while on heparin.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had spinal anesthesia, major surgery, or any spinal procedures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bleeding problems.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...