I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Arsenic Trioxide||0 people have prescribed Arsenic Trioxide|
(AR se nik tri OKS id)
• This medicine is used to treat specific types of leukemias and bone marrow disorders.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• High blood sugar.
• Feeling tired or...