I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Artemether and Lumefantrine||0 people have prescribed Artemether and Lumefantrine|
(ar TEM e ther & loo me FAN treen)
• This medicine is used to treat malaria.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a fast heartbeat or are taking medicines to control your heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a family history of heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.