I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ascorbic Acid||0 people have prescribed Ascorbic Acid|
(a SKOR bik AS id)
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat vitamin C deficiency.
• This medicine is used to decrease the urine's pH.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are on dialysis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Kidney stones can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever;...