I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Asparaginase||0 people have prescribed Asparaginase|
(a SPEAR a ji nase)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have pancreatic disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.