I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Atazanavir||0 people have prescribed Atazanavir|
(at a za NA veer)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have diabetes, this medicine may sometimes raise blood sugars. Talk with healthcare provider about how to adjust for this.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a slow heartbeat and do not have a pacemaker, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids or didanosine within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...