I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Atovaquone and Proguanil||0 people have prescribed Atovaquone and Proguanil|
(a TOE va kwone & pro GWA nil)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat malaria.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Other protective measures are needed along with this medicine including using screens, bednetting, insect repellent (10% to 35% DEET), and permethrin spray on clothing and nets. Avoid spraying most insect repellents on children. Decrease evening and night-time outdoor activity.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Pregnant females traveling to malaria infested areas should discuss the risks with a healthcare provider first.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...