I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Atropine||0 people have prescribed Atropine|
(A troe peen)
• This medicine is used to treat eye irritation.
• This medicine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat ulcer disease.
• This medicine is used to treat certain poisonings.
• In surgery, this medicine is used to decrease secretions such as saliva.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded,...